Monday, January 10, 2011

How to put my children in their own candy bars and soft drinks business

Here's how I set my sons and daughter in their small bar and a candy store just soda, and simply will not go as I thought it would.

I had 2 kids who wanted to make some extra money. I told him that he could show a way to make money, but they must learn to be patient, and the money they earn back into the shop a few times before she could start business. I'm pretty sure they do not know exactly what ITalk, but when I told them that they can also sell candy was excited for her!

I told them that there is nothing wrong with the sale of candy or chocolate bar for schools, churches, charity events or for other reasons. I also told my children that some people admire, trying to make money for themselves, they could make money for themselves.

I was connected to two small bags of bite-sized candy bar.be told that if they sell any candy bar when bar for.25 cents and sell all kinds sweet, could use the money to buy more candy, candy bar and then when they sell these, they can buy more candy and take some of the money and pay for the sale of the rest.

My only son learned this valuable lesson rather quickly. It was from the sale of its chocolate bar to hisFriends and even adults. My other son was selling some, but I've also seen eating a bit '. I told them where it then eat their chocolate bars, while the company is small, they could not afford them all. But if you only increase their sales a couple of times and do not eat, they will then have a lot of candy, probably more than you eat!

My only son, said he did not want to eat all their candy bags after selling up to the third My other son hadalready about half of my pocket already eaten.

When I asked the boys if they were willing to go to the candy store to buy some other one, my son gave me his money, and said he would use it to buy any more candy. My other son just gave me money and said he did not have enough, but more a bag.

We went to the store and I helped my son buy more bags of candy to sell. My other son came and I realized that I thoughtI just wanted to buy back his share, too, but this time I did not. I wanted to see him, what happens if you do not care the first company, and then he comes second.

When we returned to the car, the child now with 3 bags of candy, my anticipated selling more than you could get paid at the end. My other son had a sad face, and perhaps a tear in my eye.

I told my son had asked for a candy that is now 3 bags. I asked him if he wanted to work for his brotherhim. Could give him bags of sweets, and left his brother to make him just a little 'more for candy, such as bank loans or candy, and he said yes.

This time my other son does not eat sweets, and paid his brother for the whole bag, and then bought another bag, and sold candy, until they tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment